Yesterday was Adelina's first full day at day care and it was a GREAT day! Luckily, mom was more anxious than child. She was the only toddler in her group so she had the teacher all to herself. Tina reported that they took her lunch and went on a walk to the park. It's only about 4 blocks away, but she said the walk lasted 4 hours since Adelina stopped for every dandelion ("flow'r) and bug (all bugs are either "ant" or "fly"). I arrived at 4:30 to pick her up and she waved, "Hi" and kept right on trucking past me! All through dinner she told me about "Tina" and "walk." Thank goodness she likes it! :)
2 comments:
She is the smartest little girl in the whole world! I'll bet that she charmed her teacher.
Love,
Grandma K.
Ahh your on a blogging roll! I was behind, but know I'm all caught up now. Love all the pics.
Post a Comment